Firebase – A unified app platform
Firebase is a mobile platform that helps you to quickly develop high-quality apps, grow your user base, and earn more money.
It Works across platforms- It supports you whether you’re building for iOS, Web, or Android. Another thing is theFirebase Analytics, which is user and event-centric and gives you insight into what your users are doing in your app, from a single dashboard.
Following are the services which they provide…
- Google Cloud Messaging, the most popular cloud-to-device push messaging service in the world, is integrating withFirebase and changing its name to Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM).
- Firebase Storage, powered by Google Cloud Storage using which the developers can easily and securely upload and download files.
- Firebase Remote Config gives you instantly-updatable variables that you can use to tune and customize your app on the fly to deliver the best experience to your users.
- Authentication provides added security, reliability, and scale using the same technologies that power Google’s own accounts.
- Firebase Crash Reporting gives you prioritized, actionable reports to help you diagnose and fix problems in your iOS or Android app after it has shipped.
- Cloud Test Lab, helps you find problems in your app before your users do.
- Firebase Notifications is a new UI built on top of the Firebase Cloud Messaging APIs that lets you easily deliver notifications to your users without writing a line of code.
- Firebase Dynamic Links dynamically changes the destination of a link based on run-time conditions, such as the type of browser or device.
- Firebase can track your AdWords app installs and report lifetime value to the Firebase Analytics dashboard.
- To help you generate revenue from your app and build a sustainable business, they’ve integrated Firebase with AdMob.
Firebase is a unified app platform for Android, iOS and mobile web development with new tools to help you develop faster, improve app quality, acquire and engage users, and monetize apps.
For more details: https://firebase.google.com/